Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Mantra


After my earlier post this morning I have realized I need to redirect my passion today! Here is my latest mantra combined with a favorite playtime activity of mine, designing stationery. I designed this one especially for my sister Emily that is in the MTC right now getting ready to leave for Berlin in April.

I'm not generally one to quote scripture but this is poetry and couldn't fit my life better right now so I'm certain there must be divine intervention in there somewhere. Here is the quote since the photo is a bit fuzzy:

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill, but time and chance happeneth to them all."

Ecclesiastes 9:11 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

What do you mean one of your pastimes is designing stationery? I want to see more, those photos look awesome. What a great idea. Here I am making cards all the time, but I've never actually designed stationery. Do you just print it on your computer or do you have some sort of special set up or printing technology? I'm dying to know. So cool Jen.

michelle said...

Those look incredible. I love that you do this! I wish I could see more...

everything pink! said...

get your portfolio going. here is a website for you to look at http://msed.byu.edu/ipt/wright/lnw/announcements.html