Monday, May 01, 2006

I haven't been abducted by aliens!

Hi everyone!
My absence is not a result of an abduction or any serious tragedy but may continue for a bit so I wanted to send a temporary update. So we went to Utah for Spring Break which was a great time. McCall was baptized and I got to catch up with Michelle and Jill as well as a lot of family and other Utah friends. I checked up on my renters and found everything in good order as well as the fact that property values have skyrocketed over the last year and house in my little Sugarhouse neighborhood are selling for over $300K--amazing! My mom decided to have emergency gallbladder surgery in the middle of our visit so that was sad for her but I was glad we were there to help her a little. She is home safe and tucked into her own bed and recovering much better now. But...the best news that I was able to share with friends and family in person is that we are expecting a Turkey Baby! We can't wait to find out the gender but I have been a lot sicker with this baby than McCall and Landry so I'm crossing my fingers that that might mean a girl and not just the fact that I am getting old! Of course we will keep you posted.

The bummer I came home to was a computer that was completely taken apart and has yet to be reassembled by my very busy husband. I'm hoping to catch up with some photos and recaps of our adventures over the last few weeks as soon as Primaries are over and counted this week. I miss you guys!

Love you all-Jen

3 comments:

Jill said...

There you are...I was wondering if you had returned home safely or not. I'm so excited for you about this baby and really, really hope it's a ! Either way it's great news, but still.

It was fun to see you while you were in Utah. I hope your computer is up and running soon so you can update more often. Take care.

michelle said...

Whew. Now we can finally put those abduction rumors to rest. I'm so glad we got to see you and do a little catching up while you were in town.

I'm so excited about the baby and I'm rooting for a girl, too! My last pregnancy was completely different from the others, so I'm crossing my fingers for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean when you can't have access to computer sometimes!